Highly skilled Siebel Developer with over 5 years of experience in developing and integrating Siebel applications for clients across various industries. Proficient in Siebel Tools and Configuration, Workflow, eScript, and EAI.
June 2018 - Present
- Developed and customized Siebel workflows, business components, and applets to meet client requirements.
- Integrated Siebel applications with third-party applications using Siebel EAI.
- Created and maintained complex eScripts for customizations.
- Provided technical support and troubleshooting for Siebel applications.
January 2015 - May 2018
- Developed and maintained Siebel workflows, business components, and applets.
- Configured and customized Siebel to meet client requirements.
- Implemented Siebel EAI for integrating Siebel with other applications.
- Provided technical support for Siebel applications.
- Siebel Tools and Configuration
- Siebel Workflow
- Siebel eScript
- Siebel EAI
- Oracle SQL
- Agile development
Are you looking to become a Siebel Developer? In order to land an interview, it’s important to have a strong resume. In this article, we will guide you through the process of writing an effective Siebel Developer resume that will catch the attention of potential employers.
Here are some tips on how to write a Siebel Developer resume:
- Start with a strong summary: Begin your resume with a brief summary of your skills and experience. This will help grab the attention of the reader and encourage them to read on.
- Highlight your technical skills: As a Siebel Developer, it’s important to showcase your technical skills. List your relevant programming languages, software development tools, and any other technical abilities you possess.
- Showcase your experience: Your work experience is one of the most important parts of your resume. Highlight your previous roles, responsibilities and accomplishments as a Siebel Developer. Quantify your achievements with specific metrics and figures wherever possible.
- Demonstrate your knowledge: Describe your familiarity with Siebel Architecture, Configuration, Tools, EAI, Web Services and other important aspects of Siebel development.
- Include certifications: If you have completed any certifications in Siebel development, be sure to include them in your resume. This will demonstrate your commitment to your profession and knowledge of the latest industry standards.
- Emphasize your soft skills: In addition to technical skills, employers will also be looking for specific soft skills such as communication, problem solving, and teamwork. Be sure to highlight any examples of your soft skills in action.
- Proofread and edit: Once you have completed your resume, proofread it for errors and typos. Have someone else read through it as well to ensure that it is polished and professional.
In conclusion, writing a strong Siebel Developer resume requires a combination of technical and soft skills as well as attention to detail. By following the tips outlined in this article, you can create an effective resume that will land you the interview you’re looking for!
Poor Spelling of Company Names or Job Titles
Spelling mistakes, particularly of company names or job titles, can be viewed negatively by hiring managers. Always double-check for correct spelling.