Dedicated Reservations Agent with over five years of experience in the hospitality industry. Proficient in handling client inquiries, managing reservations, and coordinating events. A proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and resolving any issues in a timely manner.
Best Western Plus
- Manage and confirm room reservations for incoming guests
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Coordinate and facilitate group and event bookings
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email
Guest Services Representative
January 2016-June 2018
- Checked guests in and out of the hotel
- Provided information on hotel amenities and nearby attractions
- Handled guest complaints and resolved any issues efficiently
- Assisted with coordination of group and event bookings
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of reservations management systems
- Experience with group and event bookings
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Unless it's a common term in your field, avoid using jargon or acronyms that the hiring manager may not understand. Stick to clear, plain language.
A Reservations Agent is responsible for ensuring that guests make bookings and reservations in hotels, resorts, and other establishments. A well-written resume that highlights your skills, experience, and achievements can help you land the job you want. Here are some tips on how to write a Reservations Agent resume that will get you noticed:
- Use a clear and easy-to-read font, such as Times New Roman or Arial.
- Start with a professional header that includes your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Include a summary or objective statement that summarizes your qualifications.
- Use bullet points to highlight your skills, experience, and achievements.
- Keep your resume to one or two pages and use white space to make it easy to read.
- Include both hard and soft skills that are relevant to the job. Hard skills are technical skills that relate to the job, while soft skills are personal qualities that make you a great fit for the job.
- Some hard skills for a Reservations Agent include customer service, communication, computer skills, and knowledge of reservation software.
- Some soft skills for a Reservations Agent include problem-solving, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- List your work experience in reverse chronological order, starting with your most recent job.
- Include your job title, the name of the company, and your dates of employment.
- Use bullet points to describe your responsibilities and achievements in each job.
- Quantify your achievements with numbers and percentages, such as "increased bookings by 30%".
- List your education in reverse chronological order, starting with your most recent degree.
- Include the name of the institution, the degree you received, and your dates of attendance.
- List any relevant coursework or academic achievements.
A well-written Reservations Agent resume can help you stand out from the competition and land the job you want. Use these tips to create a resume that highlights your skills, experience, and achievements, and get ready to impress potential employers.