Experienced Mortgage Assistant with extensive knowledge in processing loans, managing files, and providing excellent customer service. Proficient in loan origination software and adept at data entry and record-keeping.
ABC Mortgage Company
Mortgage Assistant | January 2018 - Present
- Assisted Loan Officers with processing loan applications and ensuring compliance with federal regulations
- Managed loan files, ensuring all required documents were obtained and maintained
- Communicated with clients regularly to provide updates on the status of their loan applications
- Performed data entry for loan applications and maintained accurate records within the loan origination system
Customer Service Representative | August 2016 - December 2017
- Assisted mortgage customers with their account inquiries and provided exceptional customer service for all inquiries
- Provided support to Mortgage Loan Officers through data entry and file management
- Managed incoming calls and directed them to the appropriate departments or personnel
- Provided customers progress updates on loan applications and loan status
University of XYZ
Bachelor of Business Administration, Concentration in Finance | May 2016
Becoming a mortgage assistant is a great career option for anyone interested in working in the finance sector. The job involves helping mortgage brokers with their daily operations and assisting clients with their mortgage processes. To land this job, you need to have an impressive resume that showcases your skills and experience in the field. Here we will give you a brief guide on how to write a mortgage assistant resume that will catch the eye of potential employers.
Resume Writing Tips for a Mortgage Assistant
- Start with a strong opening statement that summarizes your career objective. This is an excellent opportunity to tell the employer what you bring to the table.
- List your work experience in reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent position held. Make sure to include the name of your employer, job title, and dates of employment.
- Highlight your professional accomplishments in each job role. This can include things like streamlining work processes, exceeding sales goals, or developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Mention your academic qualifications, including the degree, major, and school you attended. This information should be brief, but it can make a big difference in your application.
- List any special skills or certifications that are relevant to the job. This may include proficiency in specific software, knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, or experience in dealing with clients.
- Showcase your attention to detail by proofreading your resume carefully. Make sure to use proper grammar and spelling, and avoid using jargon or slang terms.
Sample Mortgage Assistant Resume
Here is a sample mortgage assistant resume to help you get started:
- Objective: A motivated and detail-oriented mortgage assistant seeking to utilize my experience in the field to help mortgage brokers and clients achieve their goals.
- Mortgage Assistant, ABC Bank, 2018-Present
- Mortgage Processor, XYZ Mortgage, 2015-2018
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Washington, 2014
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, including RESPA and TILA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Writing a mortgage assistant resume can be a daunting task, but by following these tips and using our sample resume as a guide, you can create a standout application that will get you noticed by potential employers. Remember to customize your resume for each job you apply for and showcase your unique skills and experience to stand out from the competition.