Name: Jane Doe
Highly experienced manager with 10+ years of experience leading teams and driving business growth. Proven track record of effectively managing budgets, implementing strategies, and achieving targets. Strong leader with excellent communication and decision-making skills.
Manager, XYZ Corporation
Dates of Employment: January 2018 - Present
- Led a team of 20 employees, resulting in a 20% increase in sales and a 15% decrease in employee turnover within the first year.
- Implemented new processes and procedures to improve efficiency, resulting in a 10% increase in productivity.
- Developed and maintained relationships with key clients, resulting in a 15% increase in repeat business.
- Successfully managed a budget of $2 million, resulting in a 10% increase in profit.
Assistant Manager, ABC Company
Dates of Employment: January 2014 - December 2017
- Assisted in the management of a team of 15 employees, resulting in a 30% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Developed and implemented a training program for new employees, resulting in a 15% decrease in training time.
- Assisted in the management of a budget of $1.5 million, resulting in a 5% increase in profit.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, XYZ University
- Master of Business Administration, ABC University
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Volunteer, XYZ Non-Profit Organization, January 2012 - December 2015
- Led a team of volunteers in organizing and executing fundraising events, resulting in a 40% increase in funds raised.
- Team management
- Budget management
- Decision making
- Process improvement
- Project management
- Strategic planning
References available upon request.
Use a Good Resume Format
Choosing the right resume format is critical. Whether it's chronological, functional, or a combination, make sure it best showcases your experience and skills.
A manager's resume should effectively communicate your experience, skills, and accomplishments. Here are some tips for writing a strong manager resume:
- Tailor your resume to the specific job you are applying for. Highlight the skills and experience that are most relevant to the position.
- Use a professional format and design. Keep the layout clean and easy to read. Use bullet points to organize information.
- Start with a strong summary statement. This should be a brief overview of your qualifications and what you can bring to the role.
- Include a detailed work experience section. List your past job titles, employers, and dates of employment. Include specific examples of your accomplishments and responsibilities.
- Emphasize your management skills. Highlight your experience in leading teams, delegating tasks, and making decisions.
- Include your education and certifications. List any relevant degrees or certifications that you have earned.
- Include any relevant volunteer or community service experience. This can demonstrate your leadership skills and commitment to the community.
- Proofread your resume multiple times. It is important to ensure that your resume is free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Finally, add a professional headshot and consider including a portfolio of your work.
By following these tips, you can create a strong resume that showcases your qualifications and makes you stand out as a manager.