Experienced IT Project Manager with over 5 years of experience managing software development projects. Skilled in Agile methodologies, team management, and project planning. Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
IT Project Manager
ABC Tech Inc.
2018 - Present
- Manage a team of 10 software developers in the development and delivery of enterprise applications.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets using Agile methodologies.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives.
- Communicate project status and progress to stakeholders and senior management.
IT Project Manager
2016 - 2018
- Managed multiple software development projects concurrently.
- Implemented Scrum methodology and ensured team adherence to Agile practices.
- Collaborated with business analysts to determine project requirements and scope.
- Coordinated with cross-functional teams to complete project milestones on time and on budget.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
2012 - 2016
Include Contact Information
Always include current contact information. Make sure employers have a way to reach you, whether it's by phone, email, or a professional networking site.
If you’re looking to become an IT Project Manager, you need to have a well-crafted resume that stands out to potential employers. Your resume is the first step in showcasing your skills and experience to recruiters, and it's crucial to make it count. Here’s a guide to help you write your IT Project Manager resume.
- Start by introducing yourself and providing your contact information. This includes your full name, email, phone number, and LinkedIn profile link. It’s important to have a professional email address and phone number, as well as a strong LinkedIn profile that reflects your professional experience.
- Your summary should be a concise paragraph that highlights your relevant experience and skills. It should also give recruiters an idea of your career goals. Be sure to tailor your summary to the specific job you’re applying for.
- List your work experience in reverse chronological order, starting with your most recent position. Be sure to include the company name, job title, employment dates, and a brief summary of your responsibilities. Focus on using strong action verbs and quantifiable achievements.
- Showcase your project management experience, highlighting successful project deliveries, team management, budget and schedule management, and risk assessment. Quantify your achievements by including numbers, percentages, or the overall impact of your work.
- List your educational qualifications, starting with your most recent degree. Include the name of the institution, major field of study, degree earned, and graduation date. You can also add any certifications, credentials, or training programs that are relevant to the job application.
- Highlight the technical, managerial, and interpersonal skills you possess that are essential for being a successful IT Project Manager. Use bullet points to list your skills and mention any relevant software tools, programming languages, methodologies, and frameworks as well.
Awards and Achievements:
- If you have any awards or recognitions, list them here. You can mention the name of the award, date of achievement, and the presenting organization.
Your IT Project Manager resume must be tailored to the specific job application and should showcase your experience, skills, and achievements. Be sure to proofread your resume and ask for feedback from others to ensure it’s error-free and impressive.