Experienced iOS developer skilled in Swift and Objective-C, with a proven track record of creating successful mobile applications. Looking to leverage my expertise to contribute to a dynamic team.
- iOS development using Swift and Objective-C
- UI/UX design and implementation
- RESTful API integration
- Git version control
- Agile development methodology
- Core Data and SQLite database management
Senior iOS Developer, XYZ Inc.
June 2017 - Present
- Lead development of multiple iOS applications used by millions of users
- Collaborate with UX designers to implement intuitive user interfaces
- Integrate RESTful APIs to fetch and display data
- Implement and maintain Core Data and SQLite databases
iOS Developer, ABC Corp.
September 2014 - June 2017
- Developed and maintained multiple iOS applications
- Collaborated with designers to implement UI/UX designs
- Implemented push notifications and in-app purchases
- Integrated third-party SDKs for analytics and advertising
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
If you are an iOS developer and want to showcase your skills and experience to land your dream job, you need a well-crafted resume. Your iOS developer resume should highlight your technical skills, work experience, and educational qualifications.
Steps to write an iOS developer resume:
- Choose the right format: The most preferred format for a developer's resume is the reverse chronological order as it highlights the most recent work experience.
- Highlight your skills: iOS development requires knowledge of programming languages like Swift and Objective-C, frameworks like UIKit and Core Data, and tools like Xcode and Interface Builder. Highlight your proficiency in these skills.
- Showcase your work experience: Elaborate your experience in iOS development, projects you have worked on, your role, responsibilities, and achievements. Mention the apps you developed and published on the App Store.
- Give prominence to education: Highlight higher education and any relevant training that you have undergone. Include any relevant certifications you have received.
- Keep it concise: While highlighting your skills and experience, keep your resume brief and to the point. A resume should be only one or two pages long as recruiters don't have much time to read lengthy resumes.
- Use keywords: Use keywords related to iOS development in your resume to help recruiters find your resume easily.
- Showcase your GitHub profile: Showcase your GitHub profile in your resume as it helps recruiters to see your coding abilities.
- Proofread: Proofread your resume and ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors.
Your iOS developer resume helps showcase the skills, experience, and knowledge that make you a valuable asset for any hiring team. Following these steps will help you craft an effective resume that will increase your chances of getting hired in the iOS development industry.