Hardworking and dedicated Busser with experience in maintaining cleanliness and ensuring smooth operations in busy restaurants. Possesses excellent communication and teamwork skills and can work long hours in fast-paced environments.
The Cheesecake Factory, Los Angeles, CA
Buser | May 2018 – Present
- Clean and prepare tables for new guests
- Serve water and bread to customers as they arrive
- Assist servers with delivering food and drinks
- Help kitchen staff in running dishes and utensils through the dishwasher
- Stock and organize all necessary items such as menus, silverware, salt and pepper, etc.
Denny's, San Francisco, CA
Busser | August 2016 – April 2018
- Ensured that both the dining area and bathrooms are kept clean and presentable at all times
- Assisted servers with delivering food, drinks, and fresh utensils to diners
- Staged tables for incoming reservations
- Assisted in wiping down and preparing tables for new guests
- Kept dishes, glasses, and utensils clean and organized in the kitchen
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in a team setting
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects
- Knowledge of food safety guidelines
- High School Diploma | XYZ High School, San Francisco, CA
Use Job Keywords
Many employers use software that scans for specific job keywords. Make sure to include these keywords, found in the job posting, to ensure your resume doesn't get filtered out.
If you're looking for a job as a Busser, you need an exceptional Busser resume. A well-crafted Busser resume can help you stand out from a sea of other applicants, giving you a better chance at getting hired. In this article, we'll discuss how to create a stellar Busser resume.
Key Tips for Writing a Busser Resume
- Start with a strong objective statement: Your objective statement should clearly state what you want to achieve in your career as a Busser. It should be concise and to the point, highlighting your skills and experience.
- Showcase your experience: When listing your work experience, highlight your achievements and accomplishments. Use specific metrics and data points to quantify your impact in previous roles.
- Emphasize your skills: List the skills that make you an excellent Busser. These may include strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Include relevant certifications: If you have any relevant certifications, such as a food handling or safety certification, highlight them in your resume.
- Mention any language skills: If you're fluent in a second language, mention it. It may open up opportunities to work in restaurants that serve international cuisine.
- Use keywords: Use keywords from the job posting in your resume to ensure that your resume gets past any automated screening tools and is seen by recruiters.
A well-structured Busser resume should include the following sections:
- Objective Statement: A brief summary of your career goals and objectives.
- Professional Experience: A detailed list of your previous work experience as a Busser.
- Skills: A list of your relevant skills that make you a strong candidate for the role of Busser.
- Certifications: Any relevant certifications or training you've completed that strengthens your qualifications for the role.
- Education: Any relevant education or training you've completed, such as a restaurant or culinary school.
Writing a Busser resume may seem daunting, but following the tips listed above can help you create a standout resume. Focus on showcasing your skills and experience, being concise, and using specific data points to demonstrate your achievements. With a well-crafted resume, you can increase your chances of landing your dream job as a Busser.